All Paradigm list views provide the ability to filter the data grid based on specific criteria that you define. You can apply filter criteria using the following 3 methods.
1. Standard Filtering
You can easily apply multiple filter criteria to multiple columns by doing the following:
- Hover over the column header and click on the filter icon which appears in the right-hand corner.
- From the dropdown select the data you want to have displayed on the grid.
- You can repeat these steps on multiple columns to filter the data grid as desired.
2. Auto Filter Row
You can also make use of the auto filter row which allows you to apply a single filter criteria to each column:
- Firstly, make the auto filter row visible by right-clicking on a column header and selecting, Show Auto Filter Row.
- In the auto filter row which has appeared at the top of the grid, you can apply a single filter to each column on the grid by opening the drop down and selecting a filter criteria.
- Step two can be repeated on multiple columns to filter the data grid as desired.
3. Filter Editor
The filter editor gives you complete flexibility to build multiple criteria filters on multiple columns. With the filter editor you can even apply filter criteria to data fields that are not visible on the grid as a column.
- Right-click on a column header and select, Filter Editor.
- Under the visual tab, create groups and conditions to manually create your filter criteria.