Use the grouping functionality to change the presentation of the grid by categorising data records according to a specific similarity.
1. Group Data
To group by a specific column, do one of the following:
- Drag a column header from the column header panel to the group panel.
- Right-click a column header and select Group By This Column from the context menu.
2. Ungroup Data
To ungroup data by a grouping column, do one of the following:
- Drag a column header from the group panel to the column header panel.
- Right-click a grouping column's header and select UnGroup from the context menu.
- To remove grouping of all grouped columns, right click the group panel and select Clear Grouping from the context menu.
3. Change Group Order
To change group order, move a grouping column header to another position within the group panel: