Easily analyse the data within a grid by using the summary panel located at the bottom of the grid.
1. Summary Types
The following summary types are available:
- Count - The amount of records in the column.
- Sum - The total of all the records in the column.
- Average - The average value of all the records in the column.
- Min - The value of the lowest record in the column.
- Max - The value of the highest record in the column.
2. Applying Column Summaries
You can apply multiple summary types for each column displayed on the grid:
- Right-click in the summary panel located at the bottom of the grid, directly beneath the target column.
- From the context menu that appears, select the summary type you'd like to apply.
- You can apply multiple summaries to each column of the grid.
- Remove an individual summary type by right-clicking on the summary and selecting None.
- Remove all summaries applied to a specific column by right-clicking in the summary panel, directly beneath the target column and select Clear Summary Items.