When using the pivot grid you can toggle between hiding and showing certain fields.
1. Hide Fields
- Select the Hide item in the field header context menu.
- Drag a field away from the header panel, until the cursor changes its image to the big 'X'. Then drop the header.
- Drag and drop a field onto the Field List form.
2. Show Fields
- Do one of the following:
- Open the Customization Form, and drag the field header to the required area within the Pivot Grid Control.
- Select a field in the Customization Form and a Pivot Table area in the drop-down combo box and click the form's Add To button.