1. Invoke Summary Filter Pop-up Window
To enable and configure filtering by summaries, end-users should invoke a Summary Filter Pop-up Window. Click a filter button displayed in the header of a data field to do this.
2. Select a Range of Summary Values
You can select a range of summary values to be displayed in any of the following ways.
- Enter the bounds of the range into the appropriate text editors.
- Drag selection thumbs in the range selector.
- If a range is already selected, you can select a different range with the mouse.