In order to facilitate the transactions in and out of inventory and to exclude multiple stock adjustments when posting a work ticket, a single supplier account is created in Sage Evolution. When posting the work ticket reconciliation into Sage Evolution from Paradigm, various transactions will all be generated against this supplier account.
- Create the Paradigm Manufacturing Supplier
This supplier must be VAT free in order to transactions such as take the raw material out of stock, you must do a RTS against that supplier.
- Open up Sage Evolution
- Navigate to Accounts Payable/Maintenance/Suppliers
- Press the Add Button on the Toolbar to Create a Supplier Account
- Provide a Name and Description for the Account
- Make sure that the Account is VAT Free
- Account Type must be set to Balance Brought Forward
- Default Tax Type must be set to a 0% exempt tax status
- Check Terms must be set to false
- Credit Limit must be set to zero