Create all the inventory items used in your manufacturing process, including your finished goods, consumables and raw material items.
Inventory items are created in Sage Evolution and sent to Paradigm for processing the conversions.
- Open up Sage Evolution and Navigate to Inventory/Maintenance/Inventory Items.
- Press the Add + New Button on the Main Toolbar.
- Flag the Inventory Item as a Warehouse Item.
- Flag the Inventory Item as Units of Measure Item.
- Define an Inventory Item Group.
- Define the Inventory Items Unit of Measure for Stocking, Purchasing and Selling.
- If you are using Segmented Inventory, Flag the Inventory Item as a Segmented Item.
- If you are using Serial and Lot Tracking, Flag the Inventory Item as a Serial Number Item and Lot Item.