Setup of the users that are required to log into Paradigm.
1. Navigate to Administration/User Management/Users.
2. Click on the + Add New Button on the Toolbar.
3. Fill in the User Name Field which will be used to Login to Paradigm and Set the Is Active Field to True.
4. Click on the Reset Password Icon on the Toolbar and Set a Password for the User.
5. Set the Change Password on First Logon to True. This will prompt the User to create their own Password the First Time they Log on.
6. A Paradigm User must be linked to at least a Security Role. Link a Role to the User by selecting the Icon on the Roles Toolbar and selecting a Role.