Depending on the sites requirements, predefined fields can be set up for Working Documents such as Category, Group, Site and Project fields.
Setting up Groups,Categories and Types:
Navigation → Documents → Maintenance
- Select required field: Working Document Groups, Categories or Types.
- Select + icon in top left hand corner of screen to add new field.
- Name the field and give it a code. Save and close by using the CTRL + Enter shortcut.
Setting up Sites:
Navigation → Administration → Setup → Sites
- Select + icon in top left hand corner to add new site.
- Capture relevant details: Company, Branch, Warehouse.
- Name the site and give it a code. The option to put in a description is available.
Setting up Projects:
If you use Sage Evolution Projects for financial reporting, then your projects automatically integrate into Paradigm.
NOTE: If you don't have access to Maintenance and Administration contact your Administrator.